TOWN OF MOUNT HOPE – TOWN BOARD MEETING
FEBRUARY 20, 2018 – 7:30pm
PLEASE SILENCE YOUR CELL PHONE
7:30pm Public Hearing on Comprehensive Plan Update
1 – Pledge of Allegiance
1A – Approval of minutes for February 5, 2018
3 – Committee Reports:
Board Member Reports/Attorney Comments
Village of Otisville
4 – Old Business
A – (4) Concrete quotes for the new “Community Center”
5 – New Business
A – Supervisor’s report January 2018
B – (2) Budget modification for Supervisor’s office
C – “Think Differently” resolution
D – Mutual Aid MOU with Federal Prison – authorize Police Chief to sign
E – Authorize TASER Recertification class for Sgt. Briceno
F – Authorize Town Clerk to attend conference in Albany NY April 22-25, 2018
G – Police Budget modification
6 – Audit of Claims (Abstract #4)
7 – Public Participation
8 – Board Comments
9 – Adjournment
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS AS MEETINGS ARE BEING TAPED
PLEASE COME TO PODIUM WHEN SPEAKING UNDER PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
NOTE: Amendments to this agenda may be necessary before meeting
TOWN OF MT. HOPE PLANNING BOARD MEETING
FEBRUARY 21, 2018 – 7:00 P.M.
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Adoption of Minutes.
- Howell Solar, LLC – Cypress Creek Renewables, LLC-Applicant – Tax Map Section 14; Block 1; Lot 62.3. Property Owner: Gregory Howell. The property is located on Mt. Hope Rd. & Guymard Tpke. in the LB (Local Business) Zone.
- 273 Finchville Turnpike Solar Project Applicant ((PV Engineers, P.C.)- Harry Willis, Trustee; Tax Map Section 13; Block 1; Lot 4.2 in the RA (Residential Agricultural) Zone. The property is located on Finchville Turnpike.
- Forrest Hills 9 Lot Subdivision – Tax Map Section 5; Block 1; Lot 17.4 in the Residential Agricultural Zone. The property is located on Maple Lane.
- Ascent 5 Lot Subdivision – Tax Map Section 7; Block 1; Lot 13.2 in the RA (Residential Agricultural Zone. The property is located on Town Road 349 & NY State Highway Rt. 211.
- Reports: Planning Board Attorney & Engineer.
- Public Participation
- Close Meeting
(Note: Agenda subject to change.)
(Next scheduled meeting March 21st)